Environmental Health Websites And References
Department of Environmental and Natural Resources:
RULES (food, childcare, lead, onsite wastewater, pool, lodging)
FOOD SERVICE PLAN REVIEW AND APPLICATION
DAYCARE – Childrens Environmental Health Branch
On-Site Water Program
On-Site Water Program – Large System
Info on Foodborne Illness: US Food and Drug Admin
Dept of Health and Human Services
NC Public Health
Food Safety Education – Servsafe
Food Safety Education – Health Inspections
Food Safety Education -VGCC
MRSA in schools
MRSA and Athletes
MRSA and Coaches
Maria Parham Hospital
Granville Medical Center
Five County Mental Health Authority
Vance County Dept. of Social Services
Vance County Website
Granville County Website
Granville Economic Development Commission
Warren County Free Clinic Website
Health for Carolinians
By continuing on to these sites, you understand and agree to the following statements below.
When leaving the Granville-Vance District Health Department (GVDHD) website to visit a site we have provided you via a link, please remember:
- GVDHD does not endorse the content and accuracy of the websites you are about to visit, and therefore, disclaims responsibility for their content and accuracy;
- GVDHD does not make any express or implied warranties, representations or endorsements whatsoever with respect to the linked websites you visit; and
- In no event will the GVDHD be liable to you or to anyone else for any decision made or action taken by you or anyone else in reliance on results obtained from information available from any websites for which we provide a link.
- GVDHD is not to be held responsible for information contained in Third Party websites whereby there is a connection to or from the GVDHD website via hyperlinks and/or pointers. GVDHD does not have control over any information on any other organizations’ website(s).
- Content found on other websites is not meant to replace the advice of your doctor.