Clinical Services and Care Management Links
Due to the current COVID-19 pandemic, our office policies and restrictions will be updated frequently. We are sorry for any inconvenience this may cause any of our patients.
We are doing our best to minimize risks of communicating COVID-19. After careful consideration and guidance from the CDC, NCDHHS and the WHO we will be enacting the following office policies effective March 23,2020:
- If you have any flu-like symptoms (fever, cough, shortness of breath or other respiratory symptoms) or you are concerned that you may have been exposed to COVID-19 please do not come to our office. Please first call our office at 919-639-2141 or 252-492-7915 and we can guide you to next steps regarding testing and where to be seen.
- We are strongly discouraging visitors during your visits. We understand that with many schools released this may not be possible and we will make exceptions on a case by case basis.
- We will be rescheduling routine annual visits and we encourage you to call and cancel your visits for non-urgent medical needs. We may be able to refill prescriptions as needed when we speak with you.
- We will be moving some visits to phone and televisits (video). This is a work in progress. We will be contacting you if this is an option for your visit.
- We will likely adopt a protocol for less frequent prenatal visits suggested by the World Health Organization. We will call you if we plan on rescheduling your appointment. Please rest assured that we will not reschedule your visit if we feel like this is, in any way, unsafe for you or your baby.
Please know that we are doing our very best to ensure the safety and well-being of our patients and their families. Thank you for understanding.