We are open and ready to take care of your oral health needs.
To protect you, our staff, and the community, we have implemented the following safety precautions…
- Installed an air filtration system to help with the air quality for you and our staff.
- Sterilizing exam rooms, chairs, counter tops, and door handles between patients.
- Providing individuals who are considered at-risk for severe illness from COVID-19 with the first daily appointment.
- All patients are screened via an automated messaging system the day before the appointment.
- All patients and staff are screened and have their temperature taken prior to coming in the dental office.
- Still offering teledentistry for at-risk individuals, when feasible
- Implemented other safety techniques when necessary and feasible to assist with limiting the amount of aerosols in the air.
Please stay vigilant, continue to social distance, stay home when sick, wash you hands, and continue to monitor the situation. Thank you for your patience and understanding during this fluid situation.
Carolina Fellows Family Dentistry serves the ENTIRE family, including children, adults, and seniors. Regular dental check-ups are recommended for patients of all ages. Our staff is trained to provide preventative, restorative, and emergency services and will work with you and your family to ensure these services are delivered in a timely, caring, and affordable manner.
We offer services for the entire family, including:
- preventative services (cleaning, x-rays, fluoride treatments, and sealants)
- restorative (fillings, crowns, etc)
- emergency services
Our dentists are:
- Dr. Abigail Scanlan, DDS
Our dental hygienist is:
- Brooke Arrington, Registered Dental Hygienist
We accept Medicaid, NC Health Choice and private insurances. A sliding fee scale is available for individuals without dental insurance who meet the eligibility criteria, which is based on household income and size.
Teledentistry forms for NEW Patients: